Uploading a Video to Facebook Tutorial
Want to know how to upload a video to Facebook?
It’s becoming harder to ignore the increasing amount of video being watched on Facebook. Like most other social medias, Facebook is a powerful marketing tool that is accessible to everyone. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be taking full advantage of all it’s capabilities.If you’re wanting to tap into the latest trends for social media marketing, but fall short when it comes to knowing how to upload a video to Facebook – we’ve got you covered!
Watch the video tutorial below
A quick recap:
1. First, click ‘Videos’ on the left of your company page
2. Click on ‘Video Library’. All published and drafted video content is kept here.
3. Select the ‘+ Upload’ button and locate the video file you want to upload
4. You can choose a Facebook generated thumbnail or upload your own
5. Add a title and relevant tags to your video. Consider adding a description too so people know what the video is about
6. You can publish the video at this stage and it will start processing in your video library
7. Or you can choose to save it as a draft or schedule its publication so you can edit it in the video library before you choose to make it public
8. Before publishing you can tag people in the video and check-in to a location if you wish to
We hope you found this tutorial useful, if you’d like to see more Video Marketing tips take a look at some of our other blog posts.
Other Social media blogs we have done: