Why have video?
You might ask why have video? Simply put video has gone from a marketing option, to a marketing must. Video brings your website to life, it is very engaging and it adds personality to any business.
Many people would rather watch a video than read text. Videos are quick and easy to view. Also, you can communicate a lot in a short period of time. According to Forbes Insight:
- 59% of senior executives would rather watch a video than read text.
- About 65% of those who view a video click through to visit the website, 50% look for more information and 45% report that they contacted a company after seeing an online video ad.
- About 50% of those who viewed an online marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business.
The reasons you will benefit from video:
Video enhances websites:
- Increases time spent on your website
- Reduces visitor bounce rate from your website
- Engages visitors attention
Video engages prospects:
- Many people prefer to watch video than read text
- Video is easy to watch on mobile phones and tablets
- Video makes first impressions count
Video increases your search engine rankings:
- Video drives traffic to your website
- Video boosts your search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Increases your search engine rankings
Video raises brand awareness:
- Use video to showcase your brand
- Video portrays your personality to your visitors
- Video encourages online sharing
Video Boosts Your Marketing:
- Video increases click-through rates
- Gives you a return on your investment (ROI)
- Use video to showcase your products or services
Video Increases Sales:
- Increases conversion rates
- Video helps to sell your products and services
- Encourages prospects to buy
If you are considering using video, or have any questions regarding the use of video please just give us a call.
If you are considering using video in your sales and marketing you may find this page on Video Marketing useful.